Start a career at Britannia
In our constantly evolving family, we are always looking for special people to join us.
There are many different reasons to do an apprenticeship such as:
• Get practical,
• Hands-on experience,
• Improve your career prospects,
• You can ‘earn while you learn’,
• Get Guidance and support.
If you are aged 16 – 19 and unsure about what your long-term ambitions and goals are why not speak to your teachers, college lecturers or contact us about the exciting apprentice opportunities we have here at Britannia Superfine, as you can see from the information below, we offer a wide range of different roles that can be accessed alongside college.
We have many different roles that could help you grow your skills and kick-start your career
Do you have a good eye for detail, good at spotting mistakes and question why.. then the Technical Team might be for you!
We have a range of roles that include checking and tasting raw materials and products, reviewing paperwork, artworks, product coding and appearance. The team also undertake Factory Standards checks for hygiene and compliance to procedures.
Learn general engineering including:
• Basic electrical tasks leading to more advance tasks with supported training
• Plumbing from 15mm water pipes to 3-inch pipes carrying chocolate
• Mechanical engineering: learn all about moulding and depositing machines of different types including pumps, gearboxes …
Learn how machinery drives and connects to make our products
Let’s have a chat
Get in touch with us below and let’s see how we can help!